This follow up workshop offers more Annie Sloan techniques for bringing color and style into the home.
This is an intermediate course that will require 3-4 hours to cover several the following topics (to be selected by student interests):
- Paint Mixing to create custom colors
- Create flat, crackled, ombré, and/or frottage finishes
- Image Transfer onto a painted surface using Image Medium
- Basic Stenciling Techniques
- Alternate Uses of Stencil Patterns
- Gild with composition gold leaf and Gold Size
- Create raised patterns
- Advanced Finishing Techniques
- Using the Annie Sloan Gilding Waxes
- Use Annie Sloan Cracqueleur to create a crackled finish
There are no reviews yet.